What is an e-statement?
An e-statement is an electronic version of your statement. It provides you an alternate way to receive your monthly or quarterly statement from Blue Grass Savings Bank, utilizing internet based technology.
How do e-statements work?
To access your e-statement you will be required to be an online banking user and have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC. You will be notified through the e-mail address you provide Blue Grass Savings Bank that your e-statement is ready. A link to online banking will be provided in the e-mail notification. Click the link and this will bring you to the log in screen and once you put your access id and password in your statement should appear.
Are e-statements safe?
All security precautions have been taken to ensure the confidentiality of your electronic statement. Logging into online banking ensures your e-statement is safe as you are accessing your statement through a secure site. Blue Grass Savings Bank uses the best available technology in security, firewalls, and encryption.
How do I sign up for e-statements?
New Enrollment for Online Banking and E-Statements
- Go to www.bluegrassbank.com and click enroll.
- An Electronic Disclosure will pop up. Read the disclosure. Check the box that you have read it then click “I Agree”
- A Box will pop up that says you must have an account at Blue Grass Savings Bank to enroll, click “OK”
- An Internet Banking and Bill Payment Agreement will pop up. Read the agreement. Check the box that you have read it. Click “I Agree”
- On the next screen enter all of your personal information. After you enter your personal information there will be a yes/no next to “Would you like to receive your statement and other disclosures in electronic format only”? Click YES
- The same screen will ask for your accounts that you want to see on online banking. If you want to use your account for bill pay check the bill pay box. Click “Continue”
- An Electronic Statement Disclosure will pop up, read the disclosure and click “I Agree”
- The next screen will ask you to create a Access ID and Passcode then select a security question
- The next screen is a review of the information you have entered, click “Submit”.
- You will receive an e-mail after your application has been approved.
Current Online Banking Customers Signing up for E-Statements
- Log onto Online Banking
- Click tab at top “User Services”
- Click E-Statement Only in the Manage Account Box
- An Electronic Statement Disclosure will pop up, read the disclosure and click “I Agree”.
Will I continue to get my paper statement in the mail?
No, your paper statements will stop once you are enrolled for e-statements.
How and when will I receive my e-statement?
Upon signing up for e-statements you will receive an e-mail when your statement is ready to be accessed. E-statements will be cut on the 17th of the month. Historically, you have waited for your paper statement to be mailed and delivered. With e-statements you avoid the traditional mail delivery so you will receive your statement sooner.
Will my statement look the same as my paper statement?
Your e-statement may look a little different but it will provide the same information.
Is there a charge for e-statements?
No, e-statements are free!
How do I cancel my e-statement?
You may cancel you e-statement services at any time by providing us with an e-mail notification through the online banking e-mail. It may take as long as thirty (30) days from Blue Grass Savings Bank receipt of your e-mail notice of cancellation for you to receive your next monthly mailed statement.
Can I save or print my e-statement for future reference?
Yes, up to 1 year of online statements will be available for you to view as your history accumulates.
What if I change my e-mail address?
To change your e-mail address click the User Services Tab and In the Manage Account box you will click Change Contact Info, this will allow you to change your personal information.
How will I receive Blue Grass Bank inserts that came with my printed statements?
Links will be provided to this information within online banking.